We have a thoughtfully designed outdoor area.
Children in our Tiny Tots and Mini Explorers rooms, share a private garden which encompasses a large, open place space where they can participate in messy play and physical activities. The upper level of the garden provides the children with a texture kitchen, play house and a popular slide which gives them access back to the lower level play area.
- The remaining outdoor area, is zoned to offer the children a range of outdoor experiences.
- A large soft surface play space is used to facilitate sport sessions and physical development.
- There is a decked area furnished with study outdoor tables and benches where the children enjoy a range of table top activities or outdoor dining.
- A split-level playhouse allows children to climb and slide as well as providing a base for a variety of role play games.
- A substantial section of the garden is equipped to facilitate our outdoor learning and Forest School programme. In this area you will find an outdoor classroom, fire pit and seating, texture kitchen, small pet zone and a Robinia pole structure which is used to create dens, swings and more.